NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE
THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years or older.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully
unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the
eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bideo as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 1, 2018 and ending April 30, 2018. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2018 before Midnight MDT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form
provided at https://www.bestworstvideo.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bideo.
You may enter only once per day. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bideo.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of two prizes: 1) a $1,000 visa gift card for the person who submits the video that receives the most votes; or 2) a credit of $2,000 for the business featured the video that receives the most votes, to be used on the Bideo platform to hire a video professional to make a new video [contest prize]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of
the prize shall be solely determined by Bideo. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bideo’s discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any
and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No
substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent
by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bideo to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further
compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the video with the most votes and in the event of a tie the winner will be decided by random drawing under the supervision of Bideo. Winner will be notified by email within 14 days following selection of Winner. Bideo shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time
award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and
release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by
Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all
federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Bideo’s sole
discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE
CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You
understand and agree that Bideo, anyone acting on behalf of Bideo, and Bideo licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Bideo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human
intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bideo’s control corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Bideo may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bideo. Bideo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bideo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Bideo reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bideo [Contest Owner] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES and the State of UTAH WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be
resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this
Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively
before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no
circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights
to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other
than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this
Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
the Bideo website.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is BizVision DBA Bideo LLC.